Belmont Park, San Diego, CA
Beats at the Beach
Featuring the “I Love the '90s Tour”
Saturday September 18, 2021
Belmont Park, Mission Beach
Between the Roller Coaster and the Ocean
3:00pm to 10:00pm
Beats at the Beach
Put on your best bling bling and transport yourself back in time to this trend-setting decade and get jiggy with some of the most iconic, indelible names in rap and hip hop including Naughty By Nature, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Tag Team, Rob Base and Tone Lōc!
The place will be hella bumpin’ with street entertainers, live graffiti artists, a '90s fashion show, B-Boy dancers and so much more!
Enjoy delicious food from a wide range of San Diego’s favorite restaurants and of course there will be plenty of totally awesome cocktails and brews to satisfy your thirst!
21+ only so make sure to bring your ID
Beats at the Beach will be adhering to all local, county, and state COVID guidelines. Future protocol is still to be determined.
Beats at the Beach Rules and Regulations
All attendees of Beats at the Beach must be at least 21 years old
IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate where tickets are scanned
All current health and safety protocols will be followed
• By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the Beats at the Beach festival, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
• Attendees and belongings are subject to search
• All forms of smoking are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
• By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for Beats at the Beach to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing
• Moshing, crowd surfing and stage diving are prohibited
• Nudity and or exposed body parts is prohibited under California County Code 32.1002
• Unless otherwise stated below, food and beverage is not included with the price of admission.
• There are NO REFUNDS for any reason whatsoever on tickets purchased to Beats at the Beach.
• Beats at the Beach will take place rain or shine
ITEMS THAT ARE ALLOWED:
• One sealed bottle of water (16oz or less)
• Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
• Cell phones
• Non-professional cameras
• Small purses/Clutches
• Infants or toddlers (or anyone else under 21 years old) are not allowed in to the festival
• Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs – must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
• Any large bags or backpacks
• Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers
• Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
• Drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Audio recording devices, professional photo/video cameras
• Weapons, firearms, pocket knives, fireworks or explosives
• Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
• Lawn Chairs
• Laser pointers
• Selfie sticks
• Chalk, markers, sharpies
• Stickers, flyers, solicitations
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
21+ with valid photo ID